- The ability to configure multiple languages, which allows the researchers to broaden their demographic and promote diversity within their studies.
- Promotes a virtual experience for participants/subjects.
- Improves overall participant access due to the removal of obstacles we often see with in-person trials.
- Speeds up the starting process of clinical trials, which improves productivity.
- Offers a better participant experience, allowing them to consent and participate in a clinical trial from their own home.
What Tools are Used to Execute Remote Trials?
Article By Samantha Trolli IN Clinical Trials - 29th April, 2022
Find more articles like this under the Clinical Trials Category.