- Work from the comfort of your own place
- For someone who is conducting a clinical trial for their research, there’s no need to travel to the site to do your work. Easily access and connect with your team online.
- Remote monitoring and quicker updates
- Get faster information on how participants are doing, which helps you to work efficiently and test out new ideas.
- There’s no need for physical signatures. E-consent is a better and easier way for participants to sign off any waivers and forms needed.
- Potentially save cost
- With no cost of traveling far for most of the team, it saves you more time and money.
- Everything you need is available electronically
- Easy access to participant’s contact information, observations, research findings, data collection and so much more.
- Remote clinical trials are changing the game
- As technology has advanced there are more remote clinical trials happening all over the world. More people are attracted to this idea and shifting away from in-person clinical trials due to their convenience of it.
What are the benefits of a remote platform for Clinical Trials?
Article By Aleena Maryal IN Clinical Trials - 30th March, 2022
Find more articles like this under the Clinical Trials Category.